- Go to your blog. After you sign in, in admin section you have a tab named "layout".
- Under layout tab select "Edit HTML".
- Before you do any changes, please download full template.
- Then tick the checkbox "Expand Widget Templates."
- In your browser, press Control+F and find the keyword "data:post.body".
- Go to that line [<data:post.body/>] and hit enter and add the below code as is.
Note: expr: is the syntax for expression and it will execute by blogger code and replace the correct values before send response to browser.
- Now, save the template and view blog for the changes.
- I think, you are smiling now by seeing kick it icon on your blog for each post.