Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Importing Excel Data to SharePoint

Recently for my company I have implemented a nice tool for importing data to SharePoint. The initial implementation started with Importing Excel Data to SharePoint List. Few years back me and my colleague implemented the same solution for 32 and 64 bit SharPoint 2007 servers. But, this new tool is targeted for SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint Online. For more details visit the company blog. And also take a look at the codeplex project.

Its officially moved to my company utilities page. Please get it here.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Is the SPImporter licensed for commercial use?
    http://blog.technovert.com/2013/12/importing-data-sharepoint-spimporter-v1-0/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praveen..Codeplex link is not working.
    Can you help me out...

    ReplyDelete